Patient & Staff Education Tool: 'Think TB!' Poster
The CDC provides a free, downloadable "Think TB!" poster.
The poster encourages healthcare providers and patients to recognize the signs and symptoms of tuberculosis.
The signs and symptoms of tuberculosis listed on the poster are: coughing up blood, weakness, loss of appetite, chest pains, anorexia, exposure to tuberculosis, significant skin test, weight loss, chills, failure to thrive, positive skin test, malaise, fatigue, abnormal x-ray, night sweats, fever, hemoptysis, difficult breathing, cough and shortness of breath.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on TB:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
5 facts about The Joint CommissionRead Now
- Dr. Julie Servoss: A GI tech must-have
- GI society roundtable: Putting together the game plan for potential colonoscopy cuts
- 5 critical steps to developing an ASC risk management program
- Researchers reconstruct ancient virus to enhance gene therapy — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jacques Van Dam of USC's Keck School Medicine