Patient & Staff Education Tool: 'Think TB!' Poster
The CDC provides a free, downloadable "Think TB!" poster.
The poster encourages healthcare providers and patients to recognize the signs and symptoms of tuberculosis.
The signs and symptoms of tuberculosis listed on the poster are: coughing up blood, weakness, loss of appetite, chest pains, anorexia, exposure to tuberculosis, significant skin test, weight loss, chills, failure to thrive, positive skin test, malaise, fatigue, abnormal x-ray, night sweats, fever, hemoptysis, difficult breathing, cough and shortness of breath.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on TB:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Innovation in GI: Advances in gastroenterology technology & technique
- A game changer for GI — Dr. Anthony Starpoli on how the TIF procedure can control regurgitation
- How to create a strategic partnership with a hospital
- 9 states with the highest & lowest physician salaries
- Frenetic consolidation: The anesthesia market today & where ASCs fit in