Patient & Staff Education Tool: 'Think TB!' Poster
The CDC provides a free, downloadable "Think TB!" poster.
The poster encourages healthcare providers and patients to recognize the signs and symptoms of tuberculosis.
The signs and symptoms of tuberculosis listed on the poster are: coughing up blood, weakness, loss of appetite, chest pains, anorexia, exposure to tuberculosis, significant skin test, weight loss, chills, failure to thrive, positive skin test, malaise, fatigue, abnormal x-ray, night sweats, fever, hemoptysis, difficult breathing, cough and shortness of breath.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on TB:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Anthem expected to add several thousand jobs to Atlanta market: 3 things to know
- Criticism of Vermont's proposed all-payer model continues: 5 things to know
- Arizona's lone insurer sees growth double from Medicaid expansion: 5 thoughts
- Revenue totals $1.3B for Pennsylvania ASCs in FY 2015, up 4.3%: 7 key findings
- Georgia Ophthalmologists opens 8k-sq-ft ASC: 4 notes