The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
Patient & Staff Education Tool: 'Think TB!' Poster
The CDC provides a free, downloadable "Think TB!" poster.
The poster encourages healthcare providers and patients to recognize the signs and symptoms of tuberculosis.
The signs and symptoms of tuberculosis listed on the poster are: coughing up blood, weakness, loss of appetite, chest pains, anorexia, exposure to tuberculosis, significant skin test, weight loss, chills, failure to thrive, positive skin test, malaise, fatigue, abnormal x-ray, night sweats, fever, hemoptysis, difficult breathing, cough and shortness of breath.
Note: View our database providing 150 reports that link to free, downloadable and adaptable tools for use in surgery centers, hospitals and other organizations by clicking here.
Related Articles on TB:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About