The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
NQF Endorses Safety Measure on Radiation Dosing
The National Quality Forum has announced its board of directors has endorsed a new safety measure focused addressing radiation dosing in computed tomography, according to an NQF news release.
The measure targets "appropriate documentation and access of radiation doses to patients and providers," according to the release.
The endorsement is part of a two-phase project focused on healthcare-associated infections, radiation safety and other safety measures.
Related Articles on NQF:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Burnout Reported More Frequently in Ambulatory Physicians
- US Endoscopy Releases Respa O2 Delivery Bite Block for GI Procedures
- American Medical Systems Announces 510(k) FDA Clearance for RetroArc Retropubic Sling System
- Vanderbilt University Receives $3M to Expand Anesthesia Training Program in Kenya
- PhyMed Becomes Anesthesia Services Provider for TriStar Skyline Medical Center