NH's Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua Endoscopy Suite Achieved AAAHC Accreditation
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua endoscopy suite in Lebanon, N.H., has achieved recognition from the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, according to a news release.
The recognition indicates Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua's endoscopy suite met the standards for the provision of quality healthcare set by AAAHC.
The endoscopy suite opened this past spring.
"Going through the accreditation process challenged us to find better ways to serve our patients, and is a constant reminder that quality needs to be first and is an essential cornerstone in our culture" said Carol Townsend, RN, endoscopy clinical manager, in the release. "This accreditation is a reflection of how much we care about our patients and want the best for them."
Related Articles on Endoscopy:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Dolly Skeete joins Carolina Orthopedic & Sports Medicine: 5 key notes
- Big growth opportunities in the ASC space: Key thoughts from Nobilis Health Chairman Harry Fleming
- The changing principles of wound care
- Premiums go up, subsidized plan costs go down — 7 facts
- 5 key takeaways about the world's 1st Hepatitis D virus test