The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
NH's Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua Endoscopy Suite Achieved AAAHC Accreditation
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua endoscopy suite in Lebanon, N.H., has achieved recognition from the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, according to a news release.
The recognition indicates Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua's endoscopy suite met the standards for the provision of quality healthcare set by AAAHC.
The endoscopy suite opened this past spring.
"Going through the accreditation process challenged us to find better ways to serve our patients, and is a constant reminder that quality needs to be first and is an essential cornerstone in our culture" said Carol Townsend, RN, endoscopy clinical manager, in the release. "This accreditation is a reflection of how much we care about our patients and want the best for them."
Related Articles on Endoscopy:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
How to Make Accreditors Happy: Keep Current Handbook HandyRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers