NH's Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua Endoscopy Suite Achieved AAAHC Accreditation
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua endoscopy suite in Lebanon, N.H., has achieved recognition from the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, according to a news release.
The recognition indicates Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua's endoscopy suite met the standards for the provision of quality healthcare set by AAAHC.
The endoscopy suite opened this past spring.
"Going through the accreditation process challenged us to find better ways to serve our patients, and is a constant reminder that quality needs to be first and is an essential cornerstone in our culture" said Carol Townsend, RN, endoscopy clinical manager, in the release. "This accreditation is a reflection of how much we care about our patients and want the best for them."
Related Articles on Endoscopy:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Eastern Massachusetts Surgery Center receives AAAHC accreditationRead Now
- Foundation HealthCare CEO to present at the ROTH Capital Partners 27th Annual Growth Stock Conference
- FDA clears 4 GI/endoscopy devices in February
- UCLA patient sues Olympus, Boston Scientific product earns FDA clearance & more – 6 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Hashem El-Serag of Baylor College of Medicine
- NYP/Lawrence Hospital joins "80% by 2018" initiative