NCH Healthcare Deemed Immediate Jeopardy Twice in 2011
State regulators deemed NCH Healthcare System, based in Naples, Fla., an "immediate jeopardy" twice last year for violations of standards, including infection control, according to a Naples News report.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on NCH Healthcare System.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition