National Surgical Centers of America Achieves AAAHC Accreditation
National Surgical Centers of America has achieved accreditation by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, according to a Digital Journal report.
Status as an accredited organization means National Surgical Centers of America has met nationally recognized standards for the provision of quality healthcare set by AAAHC. More than 5,000 ambulatory healthcare organizations across the United States are accredited by AAAHC.
"We believe our patients deserve the best," stated Cary P. Friedlander, director of marketing for National Surgical Centers of America. "When you see our certificate of accreditation, you will know that AAAHC, an independent, not-for-profit organization, has closely examined our facility and procedures. It means we as an organization care enough about our patients to strive for the highest level of care possible."
Related Articles on Accreditation:
AAAHC Announces 2012-2013 Board Officers
Greg Altobella Named Director of RA Accreditation for AAAASF
University of South Alabama Student Health Center Achieves AAAHC Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Jonathan Trobe Receives Kaiser Permanente Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Anschutz Investment Donates $1.5M to Create Ophthalmology Chair at CU
- 3 Benefits of Outsourcing Colonoscopy Prep
- Prometheus Laboratories Presents IBD Data at Digestive Disease Week
- Muskegon Surgery Center to Submit CON for $460k Expansion