MSU Health Clinic Receives AAAHC Accreditation
Accreditation indicates Taylor Health and Wellness Center's adherence to AAAHC's standards for quality and patient safety.
"We believe our patients deserve the best," said Burnie Snodgrass, director of Taylor Health and Wellness Center. "When you see our certificate of accreditation, you will know that AAAHC, an independent, not-for-profit organization, has closely examined our facility and procedures. It means we as an organization care enough about our patients to strive for the highest level of care possible."
More Articles on AAAHC:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Zika has a code in ICD-10: 3 notes
- SwervePay earns $10M in funding — 4 observations
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Dahlia Awais of Minnesota Gastroenterology
- Dr. David Ahlquist: Cologuard could be an alternative to colonoscopy — 5 notes
- 74% of anesthesiologists sued for care at outpatient clinics: 7 statistics on work setting & lawsuit risk