MSU Health Clinic Receives AAAHC Accreditation
Accreditation indicates Taylor Health and Wellness Center's adherence to AAAHC's standards for quality and patient safety.
"We believe our patients deserve the best," said Burnie Snodgrass, director of Taylor Health and Wellness Center. "When you see our certificate of accreditation, you will know that AAAHC, an independent, not-for-profit organization, has closely examined our facility and procedures. It means we as an organization care enough about our patients to strive for the highest level of care possible."
More Articles on AAAHC:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
AAAHC accredits Yorkville Endoscopy — 5 key notesRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today