MSU Health Clinic Receives AAAHC Accreditation
Accreditation indicates Taylor Health and Wellness Center's adherence to AAAHC's standards for quality and patient safety.
"We believe our patients deserve the best," said Burnie Snodgrass, director of Taylor Health and Wellness Center. "When you see our certificate of accreditation, you will know that AAAHC, an independent, not-for-profit organization, has closely examined our facility and procedures. It means we as an organization care enough about our patients to strive for the highest level of care possible."
More Articles on AAAHC:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Republican senators bring ACA alternative to the table — 5 things to know
- North America dominates expansive hand hygiene market: 4 points
- Aetna, Humana shares plummet following news of blocked merger — 4 things to note
- Digestive diseases led to 20.4M ambulatory surgical procedures in 2010: 5 key statistics
- MVP Health Care voices support for independent physicians' freestanding ASC proposal — 5 points