Mercy Hospital Cadillac Receives Joint Commission Gold Seal
Cadillac News report.
The surveyors reviewed physician files, interviewed employees and inspected infection prevention and control standards before granting re-accreditation to the hospital, which earned the Gold Seal of Approval.
More Articles on Accreditation:
Community Health Earns HFAP Accreditation
Joint Commission Accredits Fairfield Memorial Hospital
OAK Surgical Institute Receives AAAHC Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
3 recently accredited ASCsRead Now
- 10 common mistakes when hiring
- Surgery centers offer tours to 60 new members of Congress
- Cyber Monday: 10 steps to protect yourself from security risks
- ASA, Society for Pediatric Anesthesia send FDA letter on anesthetics use for children
- Study: Aspirin tablets reduce colorectal tumour recurrence in Asian population