Mercy Hospital Cadillac Receives Joint Commission Gold Seal
Cadillac News report.
The surveyors reviewed physician files, interviewed employees and inspected infection prevention and control standards before granting re-accreditation to the hospital, which earned the Gold Seal of Approval.
More Articles on Accreditation:
Community Health Earns HFAP Accreditation
Joint Commission Accredits Fairfield Memorial Hospital
OAK Surgical Institute Receives AAAHC Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
5 things to know about AAAHCRead Now
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center implements Plexus IS' anesthesia system — 4 things to know
- 31 GI physicians making headlines – May 26, 2015
- GI physician to know: Dr. Arvind Movva of Gastroenterology Consultants
- Bristol Hospital opens new outpatient orthopedic and spine center: 6 key notes
- Man diagnosed with Lassa fever dies in US: 7 things to know