Mahaska Health Partnership Earns Joint Commission Accreditation
Mahaska Health Partnership in Iowa has received accreditation from The Joint Commission.
There were separate surveys for the organization's critical access hospital, home health and hospice services, and building and environment of care. MHP earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval after an unannounced on-site review of the quality and safety in October of last year.
More Articles on Accreditation:
OAK Surgical Institute Receives AAAHC Accreditation
URAC Accredits Access MediQuip
10 HFAP-Accredited Facilities Named Distinguished Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Joint Commission appoints Lisa Diehl Vandecaveye to general counsel — 5 key notesRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes