Mahaska Health Partnership Earns Joint Commission Accreditation
Mahaska Health Partnership in Iowa has received accreditation from The Joint Commission.
There were separate surveys for the organization's critical access hospital, home health and hospice services, and building and environment of care. MHP earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval after an unannounced on-site review of the quality and safety in October of last year.
More Articles on Accreditation:
OAK Surgical Institute Receives AAAHC Accreditation
URAC Accredits Access MediQuip
10 HFAP-Accredited Facilities Named Distinguished Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Credentialing is key — 7 ways to avoid mistakes & keep your patients safeRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today