Joint Commission Set to Launch Tool for Wrong-Site Surgery
The Joint Commission Center for Transforming Healthcare has announced it will launch its Targeted Solutions Tool for wrong-site surgery on Feb. 14, according to a Joint Commission report.
The tool, which was piloted in eight facilities, identifies specific areas of weakness on which improvement can be focused, and enables management to measure those weaknesses, according to the report.
The tool will be available to Joint Commission-accredited organizations.
More Articles Featuring Joint Commission:Patient Education Tool: 'Speak Up: What You Should Know About Stroke' Brochure
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
AAAHC by the numbers: 4 things to knowRead Now
- 4 healthcare real estate investments to consider
- Value-based modifiers: 33% of large physician groups face 2015 penalties
- PGM Billing launches free ICD-10 code conversion tool
- DISC Sports & Spine Center to launch hip arthroscopy center of excellence: 4 things to know
- Researchers develop new chronic pain scoring system