Joint Commission Set to Launch Tool for Wrong-Site Surgery
The Joint Commission Center for Transforming Healthcare has announced it will launch its Targeted Solutions Tool for wrong-site surgery on Feb. 14, according to a Joint Commission report.
The tool, which was piloted in eight facilities, identifies specific areas of weakness on which improvement can be focused, and enables management to measure those weaknesses, according to the report.
The tool will be available to Joint Commission-accredited organizations.
More Articles Featuring Joint Commission:Patient Education Tool: 'Speak Up: What You Should Know About Stroke' Brochure
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CMS launches 2 new patient engagement models
- 10 key trends in employers offering insurance benefits
- OrthoGeorgia surgeons perform 1st MAKO partial knee replacement in a Georgia ASC: 5 things to know
- Orlando Health's ambulatory care center makes da Vinci robotic system permanently available
- AAAHC accredits Mississippi Urology Outpatient Surgery Center: 4 key notes