Joint Commission Set to Launch Tool for Wrong-Site Surgery
The Joint Commission Center for Transforming Healthcare has announced it will launch its Targeted Solutions Tool for wrong-site surgery on Feb. 14, according to a Joint Commission report.
The tool, which was piloted in eight facilities, identifies specific areas of weakness on which improvement can be focused, and enables management to measure those weaknesses, according to the report.
The tool will be available to Joint Commission-accredited organizations.
More Articles Featuring Joint Commission:Patient Education Tool: 'Speak Up: What You Should Know About Stroke' Brochure
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Tenet shares jump 2.1%, Nobilis Health ranks as key vendor in global neurosurgery market & more — 5 ASC company notes
- 4 GI devices receive FDA clearance in January 2017
- Study: ACA did not impact employment rates through 2016
- CDC: 2016-2017 flu vaccine offers moderate protection
- Molina attributes $91M Q4 net loss to ACA marketplace: 4 highlights