Joint Commission Set to Launch Tool for Wrong-Site Surgery
The Joint Commission Center for Transforming Healthcare has announced it will launch its Targeted Solutions Tool for wrong-site surgery on Feb. 14, according to a Joint Commission report.
The tool, which was piloted in eight facilities, identifies specific areas of weakness on which improvement can be focused, and enables management to measure those weaknesses, according to the report.
The tool will be available to Joint Commission-accredited organizations.
More Articles Featuring Joint Commission:Patient Education Tool: 'Speak Up: What You Should Know About Stroke' Brochure
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Meridian Surgical Partners adds John Teas as SVP of business development: 4 things to know
- Physician compensation by metropolitan area: 10 facts on the highest- and lowest- cities
- High physician turnover rates prevail in large ACO: 5 things to know
- Nearly 22k US malaria-related hospitalizations reported in 14 years: 7 takeaways
- 5 key points on MACRA for healthcare leaders to note