Joint Commission Set to Launch Tool for Wrong-Site Surgery
The Joint Commission Center for Transforming Healthcare has announced it will launch its Targeted Solutions Tool for wrong-site surgery on Feb. 14, according to a Joint Commission report.
The tool, which was piloted in eight facilities, identifies specific areas of weakness on which improvement can be focused, and enables management to measure those weaknesses, according to the report.
The tool will be available to Joint Commission-accredited organizations.
More Articles Featuring Joint Commission:Patient Education Tool: 'Speak Up: What You Should Know About Stroke' Brochure
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Andrew J. Cole on taking a comprehensive and systematic approach to medicine
- Dr. Mukadder Ozcan joins OU Physicians: 5 things to know
- 5 key trends on how Americans spend on healthcare
- What will the payer marketplace look like in 2017? 5 statistics
- St. Joseph's to build $9.5M outpatient surgery wing — 5 key points