Joint Commission Set to Launch Tool for Wrong-Site Surgery
The Joint Commission Center for Transforming Healthcare has announced it will launch its Targeted Solutions Tool for wrong-site surgery on Feb. 14, according to a Joint Commission report.
The tool, which was piloted in eight facilities, identifies specific areas of weakness on which improvement can be focused, and enables management to measure those weaknesses, according to the report.
The tool will be available to Joint Commission-accredited organizations.
More Articles Featuring Joint Commission:Patient Education Tool: 'Speak Up: What You Should Know About Stroke' Brochure
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
AAAASF accredits The Chicago Hand and Orthopedic Surgery Centers: 5 key notesRead Now
- 24 staffing statistics for orthopedic surgery centers
- Rocheford Plastic Surgery receives reader's choice award: 4 things to know
- 3 points on Las Vegas' booming outpatient surgery market
- 5 key quotes from NPSF president on patient safety culture
- In which states do physicians earn the most & the least?