The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
Joint Commission Releases Proposed Requirements for Stroke Center Certification
The Joint Commission has released proposed revisions to the requirements of the comprehensive stroke center certification program, which was developed in conjunction with the American Heat Association and American Stroke Association.
The proposed revisions would include specification for research requirement, specification for complication rate requirements, specification for peer review requirements, editorial revisions for various requirements and more.
View the full list of proposed requirement revisions.
More Articles on Accreditation:
AAAHC to Hold September Accreditation Seminar in St. Louis
American College of Radiology Accredits Chambersburg Hospital
IAC Grants Sinai Hospital of Baltimore Echocardiography Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Industry Evolution: Where Does the Future of ASC Independence Stand?
- Medical IT: Physician Practices Now Spend Over $19k Per FTE Physician
- California May Increase Oversight on Accredited ASCs
- 5 Statistics on Physician Assistant Annual Salary
- Dr. Glenn Cook's Surgery Center Incorporates TrueVision Eye Surgery Technology