Joint Commission Publishes 2012 National Patient Safety Goals Slide Presentation
The Joint Commission has provided a slide presentation outlining the 2012 National Patient Safety Goals.
The presentation, available as a downloadable PowerPoint, provides background on the NPSGs, outlines the update to the NPSG on reconciling medication, and discusses the new NPSG on catheter-associated urinary tract infections before identifying all of the 2012 NPSGs.
To download the presentation, click here (ppt).
More Articles Featuring The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 16 statistics on Medicare cases in ASCs resulting in subsequent hospital visits
- 90% of physicians report career satisfaction with career choice — 5 key points
- Trump administration proposes $1.2B NIH funding cut: 5 things to know
- GI leader to know: Dr. Iryna Hepburn of WellSpan Health
- Leader Surgical Center now AAAHC-accredited: 3 insights