Joint Commission Publishes 2012 National Patient Safety Goals Slide Presentation
The Joint Commission has provided a slide presentation outlining the 2012 National Patient Safety Goals.
The presentation, available as a downloadable PowerPoint, provides background on the NPSGs, outlines the update to the NPSG on reconciling medication, and discusses the new NPSG on catheter-associated urinary tract infections before identifying all of the 2012 NPSGs.
To download the presentation, click here (ppt).
More Articles Featuring The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Medicare colonoscopy reimbursement cuts could impact GI in 2016 & beyond
- October 2015 Issue of Becker's ASC Review
- Endoscopic vessel harvesting: Key thoughts on benefits for patients
- Colorado panel to analyze healthcare costs — 5 points
- CMS addresses ICD-10 implementation errors — 5 observations