Joint Commission Publishes 2012 National Patient Safety Goals Slide Presentation
The Joint Commission has provided a slide presentation outlining the 2012 National Patient Safety Goals.
The presentation, available as a downloadable PowerPoint, provides background on the NPSGs, outlines the update to the NPSG on reconciling medication, and discusses the new NPSG on catheter-associated urinary tract infections before identifying all of the 2012 NPSGs.
To download the presentation, click here (ppt).
More Articles Featuring The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- St. Renatus launches 1st nasal spray dental anesthetic: 5 things to know
- Anesthesia Business Consultants releases fall 2016 newsletter: 3 notes
- Intestinal metabolome analysis may lead to preventative IBD treatment: 5 study insights
- GI leader to know: Dr. Christopher Carlson of Swedish Medical Group
- South Central Kansas Clinic accredited by The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities: 4 things to know