Joint Commission Publishes 2012 National Patient Safety Goals Slide Presentation
The Joint Commission has provided a slide presentation outlining the 2012 National Patient Safety Goals.
The presentation, available as a downloadable PowerPoint, provides background on the NPSGs, outlines the update to the NPSG on reconciling medication, and discusses the new NPSG on catheter-associated urinary tract infections before identifying all of the 2012 NPSGs.
To download the presentation, click here (ppt).
More Articles Featuring The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday — May 5, 2016
- UnitedHealthcare now posts Healthgrades star ratings for each physician: 7 key notes
- Joint Commission: New tools for medical error prevention
- Mederi Therapeutics launches 3rd generation of Stretta, Boston Scientific reports Q1 2016 financials & more — 5 GI company key notes
- Gastroenterologist pay in the US, UK, Canada & Australia: 5 notes