Joint Commission Publishes 2012 National Patient Safety Goals Slide Presentation
The Joint Commission has provided a slide presentation outlining the 2012 National Patient Safety Goals.
The presentation, available as a downloadable PowerPoint, provides background on the NPSGs, outlines the update to the NPSG on reconciling medication, and discusses the new NPSG on catheter-associated urinary tract infections before identifying all of the 2012 NPSGs.
To download the presentation, click here (ppt).
More Articles Featuring The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Las Vegas Urology earns AAAHC accreditationRead Now
- 3 ways to trim down ASC business office costs for more powerful revenue cycle management strategy
- Mobile health technology — 6 key notes for ASC leaders
- What is important for ASC leaders to know today? 3 key thoughts from Susan Kizirian
- Emory's "Team Ebola" to receive patient safety award
- 5 parasites that have travelled the world