Joint Commission Provides Sample News Releases to Promote Accreditation
The Joint Commission provides news release samples organizations can use to help promote their accreditation.
The samples are available for organizations in each of the eight Joint Commission accreditation programs and also for organizations recognized as 2010 top performers on key quality measures.
To view the sample press releases, click here.
More Articles Featuring The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CDC pleads Congress to approve Zika funding quickly — 6 observations
- Will the bronze plan disappear soon? 4 takeaways
- WHO reports nearly 600 healthcare attacks in 19 countries — 6 things to know
- Is the VA lacking resources or funding less critical areas? 6 insights
- Dr. Kenneth Chang performs 1st TIF procedure using new EsophyX Z device: 6 things to know