Joint Commission Provides Sample News Releases to Promote Accreditation
The Joint Commission provides news release samples organizations can use to help promote their accreditation.
The samples are available for organizations in each of the eight Joint Commission accreditation programs and also for organizations recognized as 2010 top performers on key quality measures.
To view the sample press releases, click here.
More Articles Featuring The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Ambulatory Surgical Center Quality and Access Act of 2017 introduced in House: 5 key notes
- GI leader to know: Dr. Saleem Desai of Los Angeles Gastroenterology Institute
- Brookings Ambulatory Surgery Center earns AAAHC accreditation: 3 notes
- Capital Digestive Care adds Dr. Darryn Potosky: 3 notes
- Adults with disabilities screened less often for colorectal cancer: 4 study insights