Joint Commission Provides Sample News Releases to Promote Accreditation
The Joint Commission provides news release samples organizations can use to help promote their accreditation.
The samples are available for organizations in each of the eight Joint Commission accreditation programs and also for organizations recognized as 2010 top performers on key quality measures.
To view the sample press releases, click here.
More Articles Featuring The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Dr. Simon Rabinowitz named a Who's Who by Marquis: 5 takeaways
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska pulling out of ACA exchanges: 4 takeaways
- Insurer New West Health Services to shut down: 3 things to know
- Co-op failures adds to speculation about future of ACA: 4 things to know
- NY-based Rochester Regional Health plans ambulatory care center: 3 thoughts