Joint Commission Provides Sample News Releases to Promote Accreditation
The Joint Commission provides news release samples organizations can use to help promote their accreditation.
The samples are available for organizations in each of the eight Joint Commission accreditation programs and also for organizations recognized as 2010 top performers on key quality measures.
To view the sample press releases, click here.
More Articles Featuring The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Is multimodal or patient-controlled analgesia more effective following an ACDF? 5 observations
- Stratifying risk — Using predictive analytics to pinpoint high-risk patients
- Coding productivity, accuracy decrease with start of ICD-10: 8 observations
- Global telemedicine market to grow at CAGR of 19%: 8 insights
- Obama administration rejects House $1.1B Zika bill: 4 things to know