Joint Commission Provides Sample News Releases to Promote Accreditation
The Joint Commission provides news release samples organizations can use to help promote their accreditation.
The samples are available for organizations in each of the eight Joint Commission accreditation programs and also for organizations recognized as 2010 top performers on key quality measures.
To view the sample press releases, click here.
More Articles Featuring The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
National Surgical Centers of America earns AAAHC accreditationRead Now
- Growing a healthcare IT company for ASCs — Key thoughts from Source Medical's Dr. James Coffin
- Are quality measures improving patient safety? 7 key notes
- National Surgical Centers of America earns AAAHC accreditation
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Joseph Kittinger of Wilmington Gastroenterology
- PPI therapy may increase risk of kidney injury in elderly