Joint Commission Names Swedish Medical Center First Comprehensive Stroke Center in Colorado
The new level of certification recognizes the advanced technology, staff and training in stroke centers. Swedish Medical Center is the 14th hospital nationwide to receive the certification, which requires providers to meet criteria developed in collaboration with the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association.
More Articles on Accreditation:
Joint Commission Grants Mayo Clinic Health System in St. James Gold Seal of Approval
8 Recent Provider Accreditations
Mercy Hospital Cadillac Receives Joint Commission Gold Seal
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- AAAHC selected to accredit more than 70 correctional health facilities: 4 insights
- GI leader to know: Dr. Brennan Spiegel of Cedars-Sinai
- First impressions matter — AGA shares 5 CV mistakes gastroenterologists should avoid
- Nate Silver: Republican healthcare bill unpopular: 5 insights
- Capital One closes $30.5M loan for medical office building acquisition: 4 insights