Joint Commission Names Swedish Medical Center First Comprehensive Stroke Center in ColoradoThe Joint Commission has named Swedish Medical Center in Denver the first Comprehensive Stroke Center in Colorado.
The new level of certification recognizes the advanced technology, staff and training in stroke centers. Swedish Medical Center is the 14th hospital nationwide to receive the certification, which requires providers to meet criteria developed in collaboration with the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association.
More Articles on Accreditation:
Joint Commission Grants Mayo Clinic Health System in St. James Gold Seal of Approval
8 Recent Provider Accreditations
Mercy Hospital Cadillac Receives Joint Commission Gold Seal
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the free Becker's Operating Room Clinical Quality & Infection Control E-Weekly, which focuses on clinical quality, infection control, patient safety and accreditation, click here.
- Study: Romney's Healthcare Reform Law Did Not Increase Hospital Use, Costs
- Value-Based Physician Compensation: How 2 Organizations Are Navigating It
- 100 Leaders of Great Hospitals in America
- 12 Statistics on ASC Administrator Salaries
- UnityPoint Health — Trinity Bettendorf to Open Pain Management Center