Joint Commission Names Swedish Medical Center First Comprehensive Stroke Center in Colorado
Swedish Medical Center in Denver the first Comprehensive Stroke Center in Colorado.
The new level of certification recognizes the advanced technology, staff and training in stroke centers. Swedish Medical Center is the 14th hospital nationwide to receive the certification, which requires providers to meet criteria developed in collaboration with the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association.
More Articles on Accreditation:
Joint Commission Grants Mayo Clinic Health System in St. James Gold Seal of Approval
8 Recent Provider Accreditations
Mercy Hospital Cadillac Receives Joint Commission Gold Seal
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Houston Surgery Center receives AAAASF accreditation — 5 key notesRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Bergein Overholt of Gastrointestinal Associates
- 13 GI physicians making headlines – May 26, 2015
- DDW highlights: 3 GI physicians on what excited them most
- Dr. Lawrence Lavine travels to Guatemala on medical mission trip — 4 quick facts
- Pre-surgery MRSA decontamination drives down SSI rate in elective orthopedic procedures — 5 key notes