Joint Commission Names Swedish Medical Center First Comprehensive Stroke Center in Colorado
The new level of certification recognizes the advanced technology, staff and training in stroke centers. Swedish Medical Center is the 14th hospital nationwide to receive the certification, which requires providers to meet criteria developed in collaboration with the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association.
More Articles on Accreditation:
Joint Commission Grants Mayo Clinic Health System in St. James Gold Seal of Approval
8 Recent Provider Accreditations
Mercy Hospital Cadillac Receives Joint Commission Gold Seal
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- PENTAX Medical launches OPTIVISTA video processor in the US, Medigus' MUSE system safe for long-term GERD treatment & more — 14 GI company key notes
- GI physicians, PCPs have differing reasons for recommending surveillance colonoscopy to seniors: 5 findings
- Approximately 50% of Crohn's disease patients receiving STELARA achieved clinical remission: 4 insights from a new study
- VA proposes rule to allow CRNAs to expand scope of practice: 5 notes
- Thank you for downloading "Consumerism Is Here: The Art & Science of Acquiring New Patients"