Joint Commission Merges Ambulatory Blogs
Ambulatory Buzz name, according to a post on the blog.
The organization made the move to keep relevant ambulatory information in one location for blog readers, according to the post. Old Musings posts have also been incorporated into the Ambulatory Buzz platform, according to the post.
More Articles on Accreditation:
AAAASF Peer Review to Begin July 1
Achieving Accreditaiton Conference This Friday
AAAHC CEO John Burke to Retire in 2015
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
ECRI posts online Ebola resource centerRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014