Joint Commission Merges Ambulatory Blogs
The organization made the move to keep relevant ambulatory information in one location for blog readers, according to the post. Old Musings posts have also been incorporated into the Ambulatory Buzz platform, according to the post.
More Articles on Accreditation:
AAAASF Peer Review to Begin July 1
Achieving Accreditaiton Conference This Friday
AAAHC CEO John Burke to Retire in 2015
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 6 things to know contaminated medical instruments
- Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in Washington offers outpatient joint replacements: 5 key notes
- What ASC leaders need to know about Donald Trump's '2 for 1' executive order to cut regulations
- 7 things to know about MRSA
- GOP remains unified around 1 core healthcare element — Health savings accounts