Joint Commission Merges Ambulatory Blogs
The organization made the move to keep relevant ambulatory information in one location for blog readers, according to the post. Old Musings posts have also been incorporated into the Ambulatory Buzz platform, according to the post.
More Articles on Accreditation:
AAAASF Peer Review to Begin July 1
Achieving Accreditaiton Conference This Friday
AAAHC CEO John Burke to Retire in 2015
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- LifeBond's surgical sealant kit receives FDA IDE approval: 4 things to know
- What is the evidence for using FMT to treat IBD? 5 insights
- Saint Francis Healthcare System adds Dr. Jason Conway: 3 observations
- Premise Health receives AAAHC accreditation for health centers: 5 key notes
- Humana to leave most ACA exchanges after losing $1B: 5 notes