Joint Commission, JCR Announce 2013 Board Reappointments
Board of Commissioners members John Babiarz, president and COO of ARAMARK Healthcare, and J.B. Silvers, PhD, professor of healthcare management at Case Western Reserve University, have been reappointed to second terms as directors of Joint Commission Resources. J. Thornton Kirby, FACHE, president and chief executive officer of the South Carolina Hospital Association, has also been reappointed to a second term as a JCR director.
The board also reappointed Michael F. Hogan, PhD, as behavioral healthcare field representative to The Joint Commission Board of Commissioners.
Melody Wright, vice president of patient care services at Centura Health at Home; Barbara McCann, chief industry officer for Interim HealthCare; and Christine Olson, vice president and chief administrative officer at Aurora Medical Center-Kenosha have also been reappointed to the standards survey procedures committee.
More Articles on The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CMS launches 2 new patient engagement models
- 10 key trends in employers offering insurance benefits
- OrthoGeorgia surgeons perform 1st MAKO partial knee replacement in a Georgia ASC: 5 things to know
- Orlando Health's ambulatory care center makes da Vinci robotic system permanently available
- AAAHC accredits Mississippi Urology Outpatient Surgery Center: 4 key notes