Joint Commission, JCR Announce 2013 Board Reappointments
Board of Commissioners members John Babiarz, president and COO of ARAMARK Healthcare, and J.B. Silvers, PhD, professor of healthcare management at Case Western Reserve University, have been reappointed to second terms as directors of Joint Commission Resources. J. Thornton Kirby, FACHE, president and chief executive officer of the South Carolina Hospital Association, has also been reappointed to a second term as a JCR director.
The board also reappointed Michael F. Hogan, PhD, as behavioral healthcare field representative to The Joint Commission Board of Commissioners.
Melody Wright, vice president of patient care services at Centura Health at Home; Barbara McCann, chief industry officer for Interim HealthCare; and Christine Olson, vice president and chief administrative officer at Aurora Medical Center-Kenosha have also been reappointed to the standards survey procedures committee.
More Articles on The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Olympus under fire: Internal emails reveal US execs told not to issue warning about possible fatal scope infection — 10 takeaways
- 6 key concepts for smart staffing at ASCs
- 5 trends in the surgery center & emergency center markets
- NeuroSpine Institute of Orlando’s Global Microsurgical Center of Orlando receives accreditation: 5 key notes
- Australia awards 1st patent for MRSA detection technology: 5 key points