Joint Commission, JCR Announce 2013 Board Reappointments
The Joint Commission and its affiliate Joint Commission Resources have announced board reappointments for 2013.
Board of Commissioners members John Babiarz, president and COO of ARAMARK Healthcare, and J.B. Silvers, PhD, professor of healthcare management at Case Western Reserve University, have been reappointed to second terms as directors of Joint Commission Resources. J. Thornton Kirby, FACHE, president and chief executive officer of the South Carolina Hospital Association, has also been reappointed to a second term as a JCR director.
The board also reappointed Michael F. Hogan, PhD, as behavioral healthcare field representative to The Joint Commission Board of Commissioners.
Melody Wright, vice president of patient care services at Centura Health at Home; Barbara McCann, chief industry officer for Interim HealthCare; and Christine Olson, vice president and chief administrative officer at Aurora Medical Center-Kenosha have also been reappointed to the standards survey procedures committee.
More Articles on The Joint Commission:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 8 Emerging Business Issues in Spine Surgery
- Rezin Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Adds Dr. Mir Ali to Medical Staff
- Using Clinical Outcomes to Drive Pain Management Profits
- 5 Ways Spine Cases Can Improve Profitability in Poorly Performing Surgery Centers
- Greenwich Hospital Names Dr. Steven Hindman Director of Orthopedic Surgery