Joint Commission Grants Mayo Clinic Health System in St. James Gold Seal of Approval
St. James Plaindealer report.
The hospital recently underwent an unannounced site survey and met The Joint Commission's standards for patient safety and quality control. The hospital was granted accreditation and commended on its ability to elevate standards of care.
More Articles on Accreditation:
8 Recent Provider Accreditations
URAC Accredits Access MediQuip
10 HFAP-Accredited Facilities Named Distinguished Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
The Springfield Clinic in Illinois achieves AAAHC accreditation — 5 key notesRead Now
- K2M launches 2nd generation spinal deformity system in the U.S.: 5 things to know
- Marsh Foundation receives CARF accreditation — 6 things to know
- Avera St. Lukes buys Dakota Plains Surgical Center for $36.9M — 5 things to know
- Texas Health Surgery Center Rockwall files form D — 4 things to know
- Caddis Health Care Real Estate purchases Manatee Surgical Center for $5.4M — 5 key notes