The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
Joint Commission Awards University of New Mexico Hospitals Joint Replacement Certification
The Joint Commission has granted the University of New Mexico Hospitals in Albuquerque two-year certification for its hip and knee replacement programs.
In 2012, the hip and knee programs replaced 131 hips and 208 knees.
More Articles on Accreditation:
American College of Surgeons Accredits Nemours Children's Clinic & Wolfson Hospital in Florida
AAAASF Accredits Widner & Alford Maxillofacial Surgery in Austin
SCPC Accredits TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital as Chest Pain Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup