Joint Commission Appoints Mark Pelletier COO, Division of Accreditation, Certification
Mr. Pelletier has served as interim COO for the past year. Previously, Mr. Pelletier was the executive director for hospital programs and accreditation and certification operations.
More Articles on The Joint Commission:Joint Commission Clarifies "Patient Flow Standard"
Joint Commission International Accredits 500th Organization
Joint Commission Offers Portal on CMS Conditions of Participation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 3 things to know about Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey's accreditation
- GI leader to know: Dr. R. David Shepard of Florida Medical Clinic
- Dr. Waqqas Afif to be honored by the McGill IBD Research Group: 3 things to know
- Bay Area Regional Medical Center receives only chest pain center accreditation in Houston: 4 takeaways
- Minnesota's Speaker of House to call for Governor's resignation if health insurance crisis goes unsolved: 3 key points