Joint Commission Appoints Mark Pelletier COO, Division of Accreditation, Certification
Mr. Pelletier has served as interim COO for the past year. Previously, Mr. Pelletier was the executive director for hospital programs and accreditation and certification operations.
More Articles on The Joint Commission:Joint Commission Clarifies "Patient Flow Standard"
Joint Commission International Accredits 500th Organization
Joint Commission Offers Portal on CMS Conditions of Participation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Evaluating pain management protocols in the age of new patient care models
- Are more physician-owned hospitals on the horizon? Legislation introduced to lift the ban
- Trump plans to roll out healthcare plan in March — 4 points
- 10 most common sentinel events in Q2 2016
- Patient expectation correlates to physician antibodies prescribing patterns