Joint Commission Appoints Mark Pelletier COO, Division of Accreditation, Certification
Mr. Pelletier has served as interim COO for the past year. Previously, Mr. Pelletier was the executive director for hospital programs and accreditation and certification operations.
More Articles on The Joint Commission:Joint Commission Clarifies "Patient Flow Standard"
Joint Commission International Accredits 500th Organization
Joint Commission Offers Portal on CMS Conditions of Participation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Orbis Flying Eye Hospital, an ASC in an airplane, earns AAAASFI accreditationRead Now
- 49 hospitals & health systems opening, announcing ASCs in 2014
- Nueterra Global Alliance forges partnership in Canada
- gMed completes initial adoption of ASGE/ACG colonoscopy quality metrics
- Covidien's capsule endoscopy featured in Cooper Hewitt exhibit in New York
- Could healthcare benefit from a single-payer system?