Joint Commission Appoints Mark Pelletier COO, Division of Accreditation, Certification
Mr. Pelletier has served as interim COO for the past year. Previously, Mr. Pelletier was the executive director for hospital programs and accreditation and certification operations.
More Articles on The Joint Commission:Joint Commission Clarifies "Patient Flow Standard"
Joint Commission International Accredits 500th Organization
Joint Commission Offers Portal on CMS Conditions of Participation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center adds Peak Gastroenterology Associates Colorado Springs: 3 points
- Biomerica adds to strategic & scientific advisory boards: 5 notes
- Exact Sciences' revenue up 161%, 54k Cologuard test completed in Q2 2016: 7 key notes
- 5 tactics for negotiating a winning anesthesia contract
- SSI risk does not increase with increase in number of OR staff members: 5 insights