Joint Commission Appoints Mark Pelletier COO, Division of Accreditation, Certification
Mr. Pelletier has served as interim COO for the past year. Previously, Mr. Pelletier was the executive director for hospital programs and accreditation and certification operations.
More Articles on The Joint Commission:Joint Commission Clarifies "Patient Flow Standard"
Joint Commission International Accredits 500th Organization
Joint Commission Offers Portal on CMS Conditions of Participation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Pediatric Specialists of Virginia achieve AAAHC accreditation — 5 key notesRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes