Joint Commission Accredits Fairfield Memorial Hospital
Herald Independent report.
The survey found Fairfield Memorial in compliance with standards of The Joint Commission, which accredits nearly 15,000 healthcare organizations in the United States. The hospital's home health agency also did well on its Joint Commission survey.
More Articles on Accreditation:
Santa Rosa Community Health Earns Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval
OAK Surgical Institute Receives AAAHC Accreditation
Regional SurgiCenter of Moline Achieves AAAHC Re-Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
5 key accreditation notes from Dr. Penny CastellanoRead Now
- 3 pieces of legislation for ASC leaders to know
- Possible treatment to protect against Marburg and Ebola viruses — 7 things to know
- Thailand's first case of MERS cleared of virus — 5 facts to know
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Bruce Sands of Mount Sinai Hospital
- William Blair gives EndoChoice 'outperform' rating: 4 notes