Joint Commission Accredits Fairfield Memorial Hospital
The survey found Fairfield Memorial in compliance with standards of The Joint Commission, which accredits nearly 15,000 healthcare organizations in the United States. The hospital's home health agency also did well on its Joint Commission survey.
More Articles on Accreditation:
Santa Rosa Community Health Earns Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval
OAK Surgical Institute Receives AAAHC Accreditation
Regional SurgiCenter of Moline Achieves AAAHC Re-Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Zacks weighs in on Tenet shares — 3 notes
- 4 key points on NYU Langone Medical Center & Winthrop-University Hospital's affiliation & their growing ASC network
- Top 10 states with the highest HIV diagnoses rates
- 5 things to know about the new healthcare scam linked to the ACA
- Auditors claim Obama administration illegally distributed payments to payers under ACA reinsurance program — 5 key points