Joint Commission Accredits Fairfield Memorial Hospital
The survey found Fairfield Memorial in compliance with standards of The Joint Commission, which accredits nearly 15,000 healthcare organizations in the United States. The hospital's home health agency also did well on its Joint Commission survey.
More Articles on Accreditation:
Santa Rosa Community Health Earns Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval
OAK Surgical Institute Receives AAAHC Accreditation
Regional SurgiCenter of Moline Achieves AAAHC Re-Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How one Miami-based ASC increased its EBITDA by 90% — 4 key strategies
- Eye care center selects Compulink's EHR system — 6 quick points
- Olympus under fire again, Exact Sciences' Q2 2016 revenue totals $21.2M & more — 5 GI company key notes
- Gastroenterologist & former UCLA medical school dean Dr. Sherman Mellinkoff dies: 4 things to know
- 5 trends in healthcare payment reform: Does price transparency help or hurt?