HUMC Transplant Program Cited for 28 Deficiencies
Federal officials found more 28 deficiencies at Hackensack University Medical Center's kidney transplant program before the hospital voluntary suspended the program's operations earlier this week, according to a Boston Herald report.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on Hackensack University Medical Center.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 15 Statistics on Accounts & Cases in Orthopedic-Driven ASCs
- 6 Proposed Legislative Changes Impacting Surgery Centers & Clinics
- Surgery Center of Fairfield County Opens in New Connecticut Location
- PENTAX Medical, Hitachi-Aloka Medical Continue Partnership to Pursue Endoscopic Ultrasound Systems Development
- 8 Recent GI-Driven Centers & Expansions