HFAP Accredits Douglas County Hospital in Minnesota
The hospital has met HFAP standards for quality patient care and safety. The 127-bed hospital provides integrated healthcare services.
More Articles on Accreditation:
Hawthorn Medical Associates Earns AAAHC Accreditation
5 Tips to Ace a Surgery Center Accreditation
Joint Commission Names Swedish Medical Center First Comprehensive Stroke Center in Colorado
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Weston Outpatient Surgical Center recognized for high standardsRead Now
- Exceptional ASC nurse leaders: Key advice for finding & keeping them
- pCLE effective at diagnosing biliary cancer patients during ERCP, study says
- GI physician to know: Dr. Rudolph Bedford of Southern California Gastroenterology Group
- Dr. Jean-François Pittet to serve as next editor-in-chief of Anesthesia & Analgesia
- Eastern Niagara hopes new surgery center will boost