HFAP Accredits Douglas County Hospital in Minnesota
The hospital has met HFAP standards for quality patient care and safety. The 127-bed hospital provides integrated healthcare services.
More Articles on Accreditation:
Hawthorn Medical Associates Earns AAAHC Accreditation
5 Tips to Ace a Surgery Center Accreditation
Joint Commission Names Swedish Medical Center First Comprehensive Stroke Center in Colorado
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CMS launches 2 new patient engagement models
- 10 key trends in employers offering insurance benefits
- OrthoGeorgia surgeons perform 1st MAKO partial knee replacement in a Georgia ASC: 5 things to know
- Orlando Health's ambulatory care center makes da Vinci robotic system permanently available
- AAAHC accredits Mississippi Urology Outpatient Surgery Center: 4 key notes