HFAP Accredits Douglas County Hospital in Minnesota
The hospital has met HFAP standards for quality patient care and safety. The 127-bed hospital provides integrated healthcare services.
More Articles on Accreditation:
Hawthorn Medical Associates Earns AAAHC Accreditation
5 Tips to Ace a Surgery Center Accreditation
Joint Commission Names Swedish Medical Center First Comprehensive Stroke Center in Colorado
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The shift from grouper to APC reimbursement: Advice for ASCs and HOPDs
- International Association of HealthCare Professionals adds Dr. Robert Reveille: 3 things to know
- Diagnostic colonoscopy cost in Australia, South Africa, US & more: 7 notes
- Propofol as effective as traditional anesthesia in GI/endoscopy procedures: 4 key insights
- Bothwell Regional Health Center adds Dr. Jared Engles: 3 things to know