HFAP Accredits Douglas County Hospital in Minnesota
The hospital has met HFAP standards for quality patient care and safety. The 127-bed hospital provides integrated healthcare services.
More Articles on Accreditation:
Hawthorn Medical Associates Earns AAAHC Accreditation
5 Tips to Ace a Surgery Center Accreditation
Joint Commission Names Swedish Medical Center First Comprehensive Stroke Center in Colorado
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
AAAASF accredits The Chicago Hand and Orthopedic Surgery Centers: 5 key notesRead Now
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Monday — May 4, 2015
- The State of ASC business today — 5 key thoughts from Ann Geier
- 24 staffing statistics for orthopedic surgery centers
- Rocheford Plastic Surgery receives reader's choice award: 4 things to know
- 3 points on Las Vegas' booming outpatient surgery market