HFAP Accredits Douglas County Hospital in Minnesota
The hospital has met HFAP standards for quality patient care and safety. The 127-bed hospital provides integrated healthcare services.
More Articles on Accreditation:
Hawthorn Medical Associates Earns AAAHC Accreditation
5 Tips to Ace a Surgery Center Accreditation
Joint Commission Names Swedish Medical Center First Comprehensive Stroke Center in Colorado
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Joint Commission appoints Lisa Diehl Vandecaveye to general counsel — 5 key notesRead Now
- Erie VA Medical Center expanding is ASC
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute opens new location in Naples: 4 things to know
- David Hemink named president of Medivators
- Digestive Health Specialists of Tyler affiliates with Trinity Mother Frances Hospital & Clinics
- The Springfield Clinic in Illinois achieves AAAHC accreditation — 5 key notes