Greg Altobella Named Director of RA Accreditation for AAAASF
Gregg J. Altobella, MS CCC-SLP, has been named director of RA Accreditation, RA/OPT Division of the American Association for the Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, according to a Lake County News-Sun report.
Mr. Altobella will leverage his 20-plus years as a rehabilitation therapist to direct the improvement and the quality of patient care in physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech language pathology clinics by way of inspection and accreditation.
The RA/OPT accreditation program is a new Medicare-approved program for physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech language pathology clinics developed by AAAASF.
Related Articles on Accreditation:
Beaufort Memorial Hospital Awarded Joint Commission Accreditation
University of South Alabama Student Health Center Achieves AAAHC Accreditation
Hudson Valley Ambulatory Surgery Receives 3-Year AAAHC Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 8 Emerging Business Issues in Spine Surgery
- Rezin Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Adds Dr. Mir Ali to Medical Staff
- Using Clinical Outcomes to Drive Pain Management Profits
- 5 Ways Spine Cases Can Improve Profitability in Poorly Performing Surgery Centers
- Greenwich Hospital Names Dr. Steven Hindman Director of Orthopedic Surgery