Feds Place "Immediate Jeopardy" Status on Ohio Hospital
Adena Medical Center in Chillicothe, Ohio, is working to reserve its "immediate jeopardy" status after state health officials discovered patient safety deficiencies related to security, according to a Chillicothe Gazette report.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on Adena Medical Center.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition