Examples of Surgical Safety Checklists Used Worldwide
The World Health Organization encourages organizations to adapt the WHO Surgical Safety Checklist to their own needs (subject to certain requirements).
To help organizations come up with their ideas for how to adapt the checklist for use in their own facility, the WHO offers this list of viewable, adapted checklists from organizations including the Mayo Clinic, Children's Hospital Boston and Gundersen Lutheran Health System.
If organizations intend to adapt the checklist, the WHO offers this adaptation guide (pdf).
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader