Examples of Surgical Safety Checklists Used Worldwide
The World Health Organization encourages organizations to adapt the WHO Surgical Safety Checklist to their own needs (subject to certain requirements).
To help organizations come up with their ideas for how to adapt the checklist for use in their own facility, the WHO offers this list of viewable, adapted checklists from organizations including the Mayo Clinic, Children's Hospital Boston and Gundersen Lutheran Health System.
If organizations intend to adapt the checklist, the WHO offers this adaptation guide (pdf).
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- ASD Management: How a private firm with decades of experience can improve your ASC
- Experienced RN Administrator / Venice, FL
- Non-opioid pain treatment NeuroRelease in development: 3 notes
- Nanticoke Physician Network adds Dr. Ismet Lukolic: 4 things to know
- Takeda named in Working Mother's top companies: 3 notes