Downloadable Tool: Survey for Staff on Patient Safety
In 2004, the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality developed the "Hospital Survey on Patient Safety Culture", a staff survey designed to help hospitals and other providers assess the culture of safety in their institutions. Since then, hundreds of hospitals across the United States and internationally have implemented the survey.
The AHRQ also released a version of the survey which replaces the term "hospital" with "facility" so organizations can adapt it for use in their facility regardless of whether they are a hospital.
Learn more about other patient safety tools and resources:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
5 AmSurg centers receive AAAHC accreditationRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today