The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
Downloadable Tool: Survey for Staff on Patient Safety
In 2004, the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality developed the "Hospital Survey on Patient Safety Culture", a staff survey designed to help hospitals and other providers assess the culture of safety in their institutions. Since then, hundreds of hospitals across the United States and internationally have implemented the survey.
The AHRQ also released a version of the survey which replaces the term "hospital" with "facility" so organizations can adapt it for use in their facility regardless of whether they are a hospital.
Learn more about other patient safety tools and resources:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies