Downloadable Tool: Survey for Staff on Patient Safety
In 2004, the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality developed the "Hospital Survey on Patient Safety Culture", a staff survey designed to help hospitals and other providers assess the culture of safety in their institutions. Since then, hundreds of hospitals across the United States and internationally have implemented the survey.
The AHRQ also released a version of the survey which replaces the term "hospital" with "facility" so organizations can adapt it for use in their facility regardless of whether they are a hospital.
Learn more about other patient safety tools and resources:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Joint Commission appoints Lisa Diehl Vandecaveye to general counsel — 5 key notesRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes