Downloadable Tool: Survey for Staff on Patient Safety
In 2004, the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality developed the "Hospital Survey on Patient Safety Culture", a staff survey designed to help hospitals and other providers assess the culture of safety in their institutions. Since then, hundreds of hospitals across the United States and internationally have implemented the survey.
The AHRQ also released a version of the survey which replaces the term "hospital" with "facility" so organizations can adapt it for use in their facility regardless of whether they are a hospital.
Learn more about other patient safety tools and resources:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- President Trump delays CMS bundles implementation by 60 days: 4 things to know
- GI leader to know: Dr. Shahab Aftahi of Estrella Gastroenterology
- AAAHC accredits Sacramento Heart ASC
- Versant Ventures launches Jecure Therapeutics: 4 key notes
- Study associates Barrett's esophagus with early-stage GI cancers: 3 study insights