The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
Deborah Lee Crook of Valley ASC Appointed to IL's Ambulatory Surgical Treatment Center Licensing Board
Deborah Lee Crook, RN, CASC, administrator of Valley Ambulatory Surgery Center in St. Charles, Ill., has been appointed to serve as a member of the Illinois Ambulatory Surgical Treatment Center Licensing Board, according to an Ambulatory Surgery Center Association of Illinois report.
Her term will expire Nov. 15, 2014.
Related Articles on ASCs in the News:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
5 Tips for Improving Endoscope ReprocessingRead Now
- A New Innovation in Postoperative Spine Surgery Pain Management: Q&A With Dr. Peter Whang of Yale
- Hawthorn Surgery Center Relocates ASC in Illinois
- Surgical Notes Launches Mobile Transcription App
- Hennepin County Medical Center to Build $191M Clinic, Outpatient Surgery Facility
- Sheridan Healthcare Takes Step Toward IPO