Deborah Lee Crook of Valley ASC Appointed to IL's Ambulatory Surgical Treatment Center Licensing Board
Deborah Lee Crook, RN, CASC, administrator of Valley Ambulatory Surgery Center in St. Charles, Ill., has been appointed to serve as a member of the Illinois Ambulatory Surgical Treatment Center Licensing Board, according to an Ambulatory Surgery Center Association of Illinois report.
Her term will expire Nov. 15, 2014.
Related Articles on ASCs in the News:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
AAAHC accredits first multiple-site provider through Network Accreditation ProgramRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014