Deborah Lee Crook of Valley ASC Appointed to IL's Ambulatory Surgical Treatment Center Licensing Board
Deborah Lee Crook, RN, CASC, administrator of Valley Ambulatory Surgery Center in St. Charles, Ill., has been appointed to serve as a member of the Illinois Ambulatory Surgical Treatment Center Licensing Board, according to an Ambulatory Surgery Center Association of Illinois report.
Her term will expire Nov. 15, 2014.
Related Articles on ASCs in the News:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Ambulatory Surgery Center of Killeen earns AAAHC accreditationRead Now
- How to go "All-In" with ASC joint ventures — And make sure your partner is too
- Memorial Health to fully acquire Ohio surgery center
- CON reform legislation introduced in South Carolina
- The best & worst states for physicians to practice
- Medical Facilities Corporation releases 2014 report: 3 things to know