Deborah Lee Crook of Valley ASC Appointed to IL's Ambulatory Surgical Treatment Center Licensing Board
Deborah Lee Crook, RN, CASC, administrator of Valley Ambulatory Surgery Center in St. Charles, Ill., has been appointed to serve as a member of the Illinois Ambulatory Surgical Treatment Center Licensing Board, according to an Ambulatory Surgery Center Association of Illinois report.
Her term will expire Nov. 15, 2014.
Related Articles on ASCs in the News:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
5 key trends for successful ASCs to know from AAAHC CEO Stephen Martin Jr.Read Now
- June 2015 Issue of Becker's ASC Review
- Mercy Health and Kyruus partner to better match patients with providers: 5 things to know
- Arizona's Banner Health Network uses eClinicalWorks for electronic health records: 4 key notes
- 10 things for ASC leaders to know about CON programs
- 5 key trends for successful ASCs to know from AAAHC CEO Stephen Martin Jr.