Deborah Lee Crook of Valley ASC Appointed to IL's Ambulatory Surgical Treatment Center Licensing Board
Deborah Lee Crook, RN, CASC, administrator of Valley Ambulatory Surgery Center in St. Charles, Ill., has been appointed to serve as a member of the Illinois Ambulatory Surgical Treatment Center Licensing Board, according to an Ambulatory Surgery Center Association of Illinois report.
Her term will expire Nov. 15, 2014.
Related Articles on ASCs in the News:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point hits 10-year landmark: 3 takeaways
- 12 things Donald Trump would do in his 1st 100 days in office
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Monday — Oct. 24, 2016
- AAN inducts Dr. Joseph Pellegrini: 3 things to know
- 3 GI-driven ASCs and facilities in the news — October 21, 2016