Deborah Lee Crook of Valley ASC Appointed to IL's Ambulatory Surgical Treatment Center Licensing Board
Deborah Lee Crook, RN, CASC, administrator of Valley Ambulatory Surgery Center in St. Charles, Ill., has been appointed to serve as a member of the Illinois Ambulatory Surgical Treatment Center Licensing Board, according to an Ambulatory Surgery Center Association of Illinois report.
Her term will expire Nov. 15, 2014.
Related Articles on ASCs in the News:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 6 things to know contaminated medical instruments
- Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in Washington offers outpatient joint replacements: 5 key notes
- What ASC leaders need to know about Donald Trump's '2 for 1' executive order to cut regulations
- 7 things to know about MRSA
- GOP remains unified around 1 core healthcare element — Health savings accounts