Deborah Lee Crook of Valley ASC Appointed to IL's Ambulatory Surgical Treatment Center Licensing Board
Deborah Lee Crook, RN, CASC, administrator of Valley Ambulatory Surgery Center in St. Charles, Ill., has been appointed to serve as a member of the Illinois Ambulatory Surgical Treatment Center Licensing Board, according to an Ambulatory Surgery Center Association of Illinois report.
Her term will expire Nov. 15, 2014.
Related Articles on ASCs in the News:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Is multimodal or patient-controlled analgesia more effective following an ACDF? 5 observations
- Stratifying risk — Using predictive analytics to pinpoint high-risk patients
- Coding productivity, accuracy decrease with start of ICD-10: 8 observations
- Global telemedicine market to grow at CAGR of 19%: 8 insights
- Obama administration rejects House $1.1B Zika bill: 4 things to know