Dallas' Parkland Memorial Will Not Release Consultant's Report on Patient Safety
A month after Parkland Memorial Hospital Interim CEO Thomas Royer, MD, announced a consultant's action plan on quality improvement would be made public, the hospital's board of managers said it would not release the report in order to protect the patients and avoid legal action, according to an NBCDWF report.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on Parkland Memorial Hospital.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers