Colquitt Regional Medical Center in Georgia Achieves HFAP Accreditation
Colquitt Regional Medical Center in Moultrie, Ga., has achieves accreditation from the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program, according to a Moultrie Observer report.
HFAP officials surveyed the hospital in February. The accreditation indicates the hospital's compliance to HFAP's standards for patient safety and healthcare quality.
"The HFAP process is committed to seeing that organizations are providing quality, safe care to their patients all of the time," said Jim Matney, CEO of Colquitt Regional Medical Center, said in the report. "We here at Colquitt Regional Medical Center feel that we have made quality a priority focus and that by achieving continued HFAP accreditation we have made a significant investment in quality on a day-to-day basis. HFAP has made a positive impact on quality and safe patient care here at Colquitt Regional Medical Center."
More Articles on HFAP:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 Leadership Lessons From One of Healthcare's Most Powerful Women
- Dr. Frank Gerratana Wins 2013 Orthopaedist of the Year Award by The Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- Dr. Joseph Barmakian Earns Physician Excellence Award for Orthopedics
- The Pain Center of Arizona Receives Phoenix Award From U.S. Commerce Association
- AbbVie, Galapagos Partner to Test Possible Chrohn's Disease Drug