Colorado's Peak One Surgery Center Earns AAAHC Accreditation
Peak One Surgery Center in Frisco, Colo., has received re-accreditation from the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, according to a Summit Daily report.
Status of an accredited organization means Peak One Surgery Center has met nationally recognized standards for the provision of quality healthcare set by the AAAHC. More than 5,000 ambulatory healthcare organizations in the U.S. are accredited by the AAAHC.
"We believe our patients deserve the best," said Diane Lampron, Peak One administrator. "When you see our certificate of accreditation, you will know that AAAHC, an independent, not-for-profit organization, has closely examined our facility and procedures. It means we as an organization care enough about our patients to strive for the highest level of care possible."
Related Articles on Accreditation:
Congressmen Introduce Legislation Designed to Boost Imaging Safety
10 Common Roadblocks to Achieving Surgery Center Accreditation
West Coast Vascular in California Earns AAAHC Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 4 Leadership Lessons From One of Healthcare's Most Powerful Women
- Dr. Frank Gerratana Wins 2013 Orthopaedist of the Year Award by The Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- Dr. Joseph Barmakian Earns Physician Excellence Award for Orthopedics
- The Pain Center of Arizona Receives Phoenix Award From U.S. Commerce Association
- AbbVie, Galapagos Partner to Test Possible Chrohn's Disease Drug