CMS Reapproves HFAP's Deeming Authority
CMS has reapproved the Health Facilities Accreditation Program's ability to deem surgery centers accredited by HFAP as having also met Medicare's Conditions for Coverage, according to an ASCA report.
The reapproval will last through Oct. 23, 2017, according to the report.
Read CMS' final notice here.
Related Articles on HFAP:
10 Common Roadblocks to Achieving Surgery Center Accreditation
Key Issues in Healthcare Facility Accreditation
4 Tactics to Prepare for an HFAP Accreditation Survey
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition