CDC Releases 2 Videos on Safe Injections
The videos, titled "Check Your Steps! Make Every Injection Safe," and "Managing Patient Safety, One Injection at a Time," contain information targeted toward providers and facility managers for reinforcing knowledge of infection safety.
Access the videos on the One & Only Campaign's YouTube channel.
More Articles on Accreditation:
After Entering a Joint Venture, What Happens to ASC Accreditation?
Multi-Dose Vial Aseptic Technique Graphic
5 Elements of Successful Emergency Management for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- LifeBond's surgical sealant kit receives FDA IDE approval: 4 things to know
- What is the evidence for using FMT to treat IBD? 5 insights
- Saint Francis Healthcare System adds Dr. Jason Conway: 3 observations
- Premise Health receives AAAHC accreditation for health centers: 5 key notes
- Humana to leave most ACA exchanges after losing $1B: 5 notes