CDC Releases 2 Videos on Safe Injections
The videos, titled "Check Your Steps! Make Every Injection Safe," and "Managing Patient Safety, One Injection at a Time," contain information targeted toward providers and facility managers for reinforcing knowledge of infection safety.
Access the videos on the One & Only Campaign's YouTube channel.
More Articles on Accreditation:
After Entering a Joint Venture, What Happens to ASC Accreditation?
Multi-Dose Vial Aseptic Technique Graphic
5 Elements of Successful Emergency Management for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Pediatric dental, medical procedures performed in single visit reduce anesthesia exposure: 5 study insights
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease associated with $103B in annual medical costs: 3 study insights
- AGA launches patient education platform for IBD, pregnancy concerns: 3 notes
- 3 things to know about Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey's accreditation
- GI leader to know: Dr. R. David Shepard of Florida Medical Clinic