CDC Releases 2 Videos on Safe Injections
The videos, titled "Check Your Steps! Make Every Injection Safe," and "Managing Patient Safety, One Injection at a Time," contain information targeted toward providers and facility managers for reinforcing knowledge of infection safety.
Access the videos on the One & Only Campaign's YouTube channel.
More Articles on Accreditation:
After Entering a Joint Venture, What Happens to ASC Accreditation?
Multi-Dose Vial Aseptic Technique Graphic
5 Elements of Successful Emergency Management for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Surgery Center of Scottsdale earns AAAHC accreditation: 5 things to knowRead Now
- Patients want to cost-compare with healthcare, but are they actually doing it? 5 key notes
- Joint Commission releases health IT-focused sentinel event alert — 5 things to know
- Case Study: Upright Reflux Treatment with Stretta
- Olympus releases new scope reprocessing instructions, Valeant completes Salix acquisition & more – 5 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- Tenet to take out $2B loan to fund USPI joint venture, Aspen Healthcare acquisition