CDC Releases 2 Videos on Safe Injections
The videos, titled "Check Your Steps! Make Every Injection Safe," and "Managing Patient Safety, One Injection at a Time," contain information targeted toward providers and facility managers for reinforcing knowledge of infection safety.
Access the videos on the One & Only Campaign's YouTube channel.
More Articles on Accreditation:
After Entering a Joint Venture, What Happens to ASC Accreditation?
Multi-Dose Vial Aseptic Technique Graphic
5 Elements of Successful Emergency Management for ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Cigna, Cigna Foundation work to enhance care for critically ill patients: 5 things to know
- Plexus' Anesthesia Touch becomes first mobile AIMS solution: 3 thoughts
- Study suggests effectiveness of donor fecal microbiota transplantation: 5 insights
- What were the most expensive and most commonly prescribed Medicare Part D Drugs in 2014?
- Elderly patients who undergo IBD surgery show high mortality, complication rates: 4 insights