Belle Lerner Named Assistant Director of the AAAHC Institute
The AAAHC Institute for Quality Improvement, a non-profit subsidiary of the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, has appointed Belle Lerner, MA, as its new assistant director.
Ms. Lerner began her career in health policy as a resource management specialist at the Illinois Department of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse. Later, Ms. Lerner moved to the American Medical Association where she specialized in areas such as strategic planning, market research and practice guidelines.
Ms. Lerner's duties will include assisting in the design, implementation and analysis of clinical performance measurement and patient satisfaction surveys. She also will conduct research and compile data for use by the AAAHC Institute Board of Directors and other AAAHC staff. In addition to research and analysis, she will review and revise different AAAHC Institute publications, including the Compendium of Innovations in Quality Improvement and Insights and represent the AAAHC Institute at medical meetings and forums.
Related Articles on AAAHC:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition