Aureus Medical Group Achieves Joint Commission Accreditation
Aureus Medical Group, a national leader in healthcare staffing, announced it has renewed its healthcare staffing services certification with The Joint Commission.
Aureus Medical underwent an unannounced onsite inspection of processes, procedures and competencies of healthcare staff as they relate to The Joint Commission standards for company leadership, human resources and information management, customer service and performance improvement. The accreditation signifies the company's compliance to those standards.
Learn more about The Joint Commission.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 Areas That Trip Up ASCs During Accreditation Evaluations
- CMS Loosens Medicaid Enrollment Process
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- Joint Commission Appoints Mark Pelletier COO, Division of Accreditation, Certification
- Johns Hopkins: Blood Transfusions Overused During Surgery