The views expressed in articles on this channel do not necessarily reflect the views of AAAHC.
AHRQ Asks HFAP Customers to Participate in Impact Case Study on Discharge Standards
The Agency on Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) is asking customers of Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP) to participate in a case study focusing on new discharge standards implemented in fall 2009, according to an HFAP report.
The discharge standards were developed utilizing the AHRQ's Re-Engineered Discharge (RED) checklist and toolkit.
AHRQ has asked HFAP to reach out to its customers and solicit their experience with improving patient outcomes in implementing these standards as they relate to RED, according to report. The end result will be a published AHRQ Impact Case Study.
HFAP is asking all hospital and critical access hospital customers which have implemented these regulatory standards to participate in the case study.
To learn more about the case study and how to participate if you are an HFAP customer, click here.
Read more from HFAP:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 8 Steps for ASC to Identify & Grow Nurse Leaders
- AAAHC: 3 Steps for Effective Implementation of Checklists in ASCs
- NAPA's Dr. Linda Shore-Lesserson to Speak at New York State Society of Anesthesiologist Event
- ASA President Dr. Jane Fitch Meets With VA Representatives on Proposed Nursing Handbook
- Vision-Sciences Names Howard Zauberman CEO