Achieving Accreditation Conference This Friday
Achieving Accreditation is an in-depth seminar for helping organizations prepare for an AAAHC survey. Topics including meeting AAAHC core standards, preparing your organization, quality improvement and QI implementation. After the seminars, organizations should be better prepared to excel during accreditation and re-accreditation surveys.
To register, visit AAAHC's website.
More Articles on Accreditation:
AAAHC CEO John Burke to Retire in 2015
13 Safe Injection Vial Usage Procedures
5 Top Accreditation Mistakes From AAAHC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Buckeye Anesthesia Services implements Anesthesia Touch: 3 notes
- Predictive overbooking maximizes endoscopy clinic scheduling: 5 study insights
- GI societies advocate for increased coverage of CRC screening, treatment: 4 notes
- AGA members advocate for NIH funding, MACRA oversight: 3 notes
- 8 GI physicians in the headlines — Sept. 30, 2016