Achieving Accreditation Conference This Friday
Achieving Accreditation is an in-depth seminar for helping organizations prepare for an AAAHC survey. Topics including meeting AAAHC core standards, preparing your organization, quality improvement and QI implementation. After the seminars, organizations should be better prepared to excel during accreditation and re-accreditation surveys.
To register, visit AAAHC's website.
More Articles on Accreditation:
AAAHC CEO John Burke to Retire in 2015
13 Safe Injection Vial Usage Procedures
5 Top Accreditation Mistakes From AAAHC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Dr. Dolly Skeete joins Carolina Orthopedic & Sports Medicine: 5 key notes
- Big growth opportunities in the ASC space: Key thoughts from Nobilis Health Chairman Harry Fleming
- The changing principles of wound care
- Premiums go up, subsidized plan costs go down — 7 facts
- 5 key takeaways about the world's 1st Hepatitis D virus test