Achieving Accreditation Conference This Friday
Achieving Accreditation, which will be held in Chicago.
Achieving Accreditation is an in-depth seminar for helping organizations prepare for an AAAHC survey. Topics including meeting AAAHC core standards, preparing your organization, quality improvement and QI implementation. After the seminars, organizations should be better prepared to excel during accreditation and re-accreditation surveys.
To register, visit AAAHC's website.
More Articles on Accreditation:
AAAHC CEO John Burke to Retire in 2015
13 Safe Injection Vial Usage Procedures
5 Top Accreditation Mistakes From AAAHC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Joint Commission video promotes patient educationRead Now
- 18 statistics on podiatry revenue per case at ASCs
- Changing Perspectives: One Gatronenterologist's Switch to a Different Brand of Endoscope
- 5 fresh ideas for differentiating your ASC
- 5 recent ASC industry acquisitions
- Physician employment vs. private practice: 14 statistics on pay, satisfaction & more