Achieving Accreditation Conference This Friday
Achieving Accreditation is an in-depth seminar for helping organizations prepare for an AAAHC survey. Topics including meeting AAAHC core standards, preparing your organization, quality improvement and QI implementation. After the seminars, organizations should be better prepared to excel during accreditation and re-accreditation surveys.
To register, visit AAAHC's website.
More Articles on Accreditation:
AAAHC CEO John Burke to Retire in 2015
13 Safe Injection Vial Usage Procedures
5 Top Accreditation Mistakes From AAAHC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- National Patient Safety Foundation updates Online Patient Safety Curriculum: 6 points
- Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin wants to transform state's Medicaid program: 7 things to know
- Cloud technology equips the healthcare industry in digital-focused world — 5 observations
- Dr. Wa Xian receives AGA funding for IBD stem cell research: 4 notes
- Vitality Biopharma announces new patent filing for IBD pain relief: 4 notes