AAAHC Features Safe Injection Practices
The document contains answers to many frequently asked questions on safe injections as well as a primer for accreditation compliance where it concerns injection safety.
Access the newsletter here.
More Articles on Accreditation:
What are the Top Root Causes of Surgical Sentinel Events?
3 AmSurg Centers Receive AAAHC Accreditation
7 Steps to Accurate Credentialing
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Patient identification complexity & why the industry is still trying to get it right: 5 considerations
- The Center for Musculoskeletal Disorders installs Mazor system in ambulatory outpatient setting: 4 things to know
- 5 financial thoughts for mid-career physicians
- ASA, ePreop partner on quality reporting software: 5 notes
- RIVANNA partners with Vertec Scientific to market new anesthesia device: 3 notes