AAAHC Features Safe Injection Practices
The document contains answers to many frequently asked questions on safe injections as well as a primer for accreditation compliance where it concerns injection safety.
Access the newsletter here.
More Articles on Accreditation:
What are the Top Root Causes of Surgical Sentinel Events?
3 AmSurg Centers Receive AAAHC Accreditation
7 Steps to Accurate Credentialing
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Healthcare stakeholders play the blame game over drug prices: 5 things to know
- Tenet shares plummet 4.2% — 4 takeaways
- 4 key notes on Merritt Healthcare's spinoff focused on M&A activity
- Pediatric dental, medical procedures performed in single visit reduce anesthesia exposure: 5 study insights
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease associated with $103B in annual medical costs: 3 study insights