AAAHC Features Safe Injection Practices
The document contains answers to many frequently asked questions on safe injections as well as a primer for accreditation compliance where it concerns injection safety.
Access the newsletter here.
More Articles on Accreditation:
What are the Top Root Causes of Surgical Sentinel Events?
3 AmSurg Centers Receive AAAHC Accreditation
7 Steps to Accurate Credentialing
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Florence Neurosurgery & Spine gets accreditation: 5 key notes
- Medica Research Institute appointed Dr. Glenn Flores to leadership: 5 things to know
- Anthem names Brian Griffin VP, president of commercial & specialty business: 4 notes
- Tenet's Detroit Medical Center recognized for top performance among Medicare Pioneer ACOs — 3 key notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jawad Ahmad of Mount Sinai Hospital