AAAHC Approved to Accredit Qualified Health Plans
Insurers must be named a Qualified Health Plan to participate in the state or federal exchanges mandated by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
More Articles on Accreditation:
7 Current AAAHC Benchmarking Studies
AAAHC Accredits GastroIntestinal Healthcare
Samaritan Endoscopy Center Earns AAAHC Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CDC pleads Congress to approve Zika funding quickly — 6 observations
- Will the bronze plan disappear soon? 4 takeaways
- WHO reports nearly 600 healthcare attacks in 19 countries — 6 things to know
- Is the VA lacking resources or funding less critical areas? 6 insights
- Dr. Kenneth Chang performs 1st TIF procedure using new EsophyX Z device: 6 things to know