AAAHC Approved to Accredit Qualified Health Plans
Insurers must be named a Qualified Health Plan to participate in the state or federal exchanges mandated by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
More Articles on Accreditation:
7 Current AAAHC Benchmarking Studies
AAAHC Accredits GastroIntestinal Healthcare
Samaritan Endoscopy Center Earns AAAHC Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Government denies delay for EHR rule — 5 things to know
- AmSurg receives 'hold' rating — 4 observations
- Legislators don't budge despite Floridians facing drastic cuts — 5 key points
- The fate of the small GI practice: Independence or strength in numbers?
- The ins & outs of ASC valuation with HealthCare Appraisers' Tom Mello