AAAHC Approved to Accredit Qualified Health Plans
Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care application to be recognized as an accrediting body for Qualified Health Plans has been accepted.
Insurers must be named a Qualified Health Plan to participate in the state or federal exchanges mandated by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
More Articles on Accreditation:
7 Current AAAHC Benchmarking Studies
AAAHC Accredits GastroIntestinal Healthcare
Samaritan Endoscopy Center Earns AAAHC Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Joint Commission releases 2015 National Patient Safety GoalsRead Now
- Foundation HealthCare revenue climbs 16%: 5 3Q financial report notes
- Dr. Benjamin Schmid receives McAuley Clinic Gratitude Award
- Regional Gastroenterology Associates of Lancaster name director of clinical services
- Revenue cycle firm acquires price transparency, consumer engagement company for $135M
- How much of physician income is tied to patient satisfaction?