AAAHC Approved to Accredit Qualified Health Plans
Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care application to be recognized as an accrediting body for Qualified Health Plans has been accepted.
Insurers must be named a Qualified Health Plan to participate in the state or federal exchanges mandated by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
More Articles on Accreditation:
7 Current AAAHC Benchmarking Studies
AAAHC Accredits GastroIntestinal Healthcare
Samaritan Endoscopy Center Earns AAAHC Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Associated Eye Surgical Center receives AAAHC accreditationRead Now
- Succeed as a new manager: 5 tips
- How to turn ASC staffing from a cost-center into a value center — 8 key steps
- Healthcare services M&A: 10 key trends
- AAOS selects Medline Industries as distribution partner
- Did the ASC industry end the year with a bang or a bust? 50 things to know about 4Q, year-end financial results