AAAHC Approved to Accredit Qualified Health Plans
Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care application to be recognized as an accrediting body for Qualified Health Plans has been accepted.
Insurers must be named a Qualified Health Plan to participate in the state or federal exchanges mandated by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
More Articles on Accreditation:
7 Current AAAHC Benchmarking Studies
AAAHC Accredits GastroIntestinal Healthcare
Samaritan Endoscopy Center Earns AAAHC Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
WSJ Article urges patients to be informed about anesthesiaRead Now
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting