AAAASF Develops New Medicare Certification 3-Disc Educational Tool
The education committee of the American Association for the Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities has announced the development of a three-disc DVD/CD package for Medicare certification, according to an AAAASF news release.
The set, titled "Medicare Accreditation Assistant for Achieving AAAASF Medicare Accreditation/Certification," is intended to assist ambulatory surgery centers in the accreditation process.
"After years of listening to physicians' questions about our Medicare accreditation process and what they need to get started, we have developed this tremendous product to ease the pain and answer many frequently asked questions," said AAAASF President Harlan Pollock, MD, in the release. "We hope that this educational tool will help prevent some procrastination and allow medical practices to move forward on Medicare accreditation more efficiently."
Features of the set include a step-by-step guided tour through the accreditation program, an explanation of the inspection process, including how the survey team will conduct the Medicare survey, and a disc that provides a template for the development of a Medicare-compliant policy and procedure manual.
Learn more about AAAASF.
More Articles Featuring AAAASF:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- St. Renatus launches 1st nasal spray dental anesthetic: 5 things to know
- Anesthesia Business Consultants releases fall 2016 newsletter: 3 notes
- Intestinal metabolome analysis may lead to preventative IBD treatment: 5 study insights
- GI leader to know: Dr. Christopher Carlson of Swedish Medical Group
- South Central Kansas Clinic accredited by The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities: 4 things to know