7 New Healthcare Facility Accreditations
Eastside Endoscopy Center in Issaquah, Wash., which opened in 2012, was accredited by Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care.
DNV Healthcare accredited acute-care hospital Emanuel Medical Center in Swainsboro, Ga.
Adirondack Medical Center in Saranac Lake, N.Y., earned the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval.
Augusta, Ga.-based University Hospital earned the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
Pike County Memorial Hospital, a licensed acute care facility offering inpatient and outpatient services, earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval.
Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program awarded accreditation to Kentucky-based Baptist Health Richmond.
AAAHC has granted accreditation to Body By Beleza in Cedar Park, Texas, a branch of Beleza Medspa offering cosmetic surgery services.
More Articles on Accreditation:
Accreditation Survey Success in 3 Steps
7 Steps for ASCs to Ensure Accreditation Survey Readiness
6 Steps to Breeze Through Your Next Surgery Center Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
5 things to know about AAAHCRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Bergein Overholt of Gastrointestinal Associates
- 13 GI physicians making headlines – May 26, 2015
- DDW highlights: 3 GI physicians on what excited them most
- Dr. Lawrence Lavine travels to Guatemala on medical mission trip — 4 quick facts
- Pre-surgery MRSA decontamination drives down SSI rate in elective orthopedic procedures — 5 key notes