4 accreditation moves and appointments in 2014
1. The Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care announced the appointment of Tom Tassone as director of health plans in March.
2. SourceMedical Solutions Vice President-Clinical Informatics Ann Geier was appointed represent the Ambulatory Surgery Center Association Foundation as a liaison with the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care in early June.
3. After 18 years with the association, John E. Burke, PhD, president and CEO of the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, announced in mid-June that he will retire in June 2015.
4. The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities hired Kim Kubiak as public relations and marketing manager for the organization in July.
More Articles on Accreditation:
Valley Digestive Health Center Accredited
AAAASF Hires New Marketing Manager
10 ASCs Recently Achieving Accreditation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- AGA releases summer issue of 'The New Gastroenterologist': 3 notes
- 5 GI physicians in the news — August 26, 2016
- Who is Donald Trump's gastroenterologist, Dr. Harold Bornstein?: 5 things to know
- Takeda announces Access to Medicines strategy: 5 notes
- Prior to anesthesia, patients should receive comprehensive assessments: 5 notes