3 tips to better accreditation readiness from The Joint Commission
1. Review the survey activity guide to know what to expect and have prepared when the surveyor arrives on-site.
2. Check the survey agenda. The agenda can be found on the Joint Commission's website, and it gives an approximate timeline for various survey activities, which can be helpful for centers
3. For those undergoing a resurvey, review previous accreditation reports to identify compliance areas that may have been difficult to meet in the past.
For more information, visit Ambulatory Buzz.
More Articles on Accreditation:
10 ASCs Recently Achieving Accreditation
Lakeshore Eye Surgery Center Achieves Accreditation
CMS Mandates Accredited Organizations Report IC Breaches to State
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Is multimodal or patient-controlled analgesia more effective following an ACDF? 5 observations
- Stratifying risk — Using predictive analytics to pinpoint high-risk patients
- Coding productivity, accuracy decrease with start of ICD-10: 8 observations
- Global telemedicine market to grow at CAGR of 19%: 8 insights
- Obama administration rejects House $1.1B Zika bill: 4 things to know