3 tips to better accreditation readiness from The Joint Commission
Ambulatory Buzz. The tips include the following:
1. Review the survey activity guide to know what to expect and have prepared when the surveyor arrives on-site.
2. Check the survey agenda. The agenda can be found on the Joint Commission's website, and it gives an approximate timeline for various survey activities, which can be helpful for centers
3. For those undergoing a resurvey, review previous accreditation reports to identify compliance areas that may have been difficult to meet in the past.
For more information, visit Ambulatory Buzz.
More Articles on Accreditation:
10 ASCs Recently Achieving Accreditation
Lakeshore Eye Surgery Center Achieves Accreditation
CMS Mandates Accredited Organizations Report IC Breaches to State
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
8 key notes on accreditation survey processesRead Now
- TriState Centers for Sight acquires MidWest EyeCenter — 6 things to know
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals reports Q1 activity — 4 key updates
- 8 key notes on accreditation survey processes
- How to evaluate business performance and excellence in ASCs: Your ASC business operations checkup
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Blair Lewis of Carnegie Hill Endoscopy