3 Massachusetts Hospitals Cited for Denying Emergency Care
Three hospitals have been cited by Massachusetts state health officials for wrongly denying emergency healthcare services to patients, according to a Boston Globe report.
Read the full report in Becker's Hospital Review on the Massachusetts hospitals.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers