10 outpatient facilities achieving accreditation — January 2017
Here are 10 outpatient centers that achieved accreditation, reaccreditation or certification.
The Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care accredited Cincinnati-based Kuy Plastic Surgery.
The AAAHC accredited Red Bank, N.J.-based Maxillofacial Surgical Center.
West Mifflin, Pa.-based South Hills Surgery Center earned AAAHC accreditation.
The AAAHC accredited Valley Forge Endoscopy Associates, a part of Limerick, Pa.-based Valley Forge Surgical Associates.
Houston-based Crosspoint Surgery Center earned AAAHC accreditation.
The AAAHC accredited San Antonio, Texas-based St. Raphael's Surgery Center.
Fairfax (Va.) Vascular Center earned AAAHC accreditation.
The AAAHC accredited Seattle-based First Hill Surgery Center.
Houston Surgery Center earned AAAHC accreditation.
Vancouver-based Southwest Washington Regional Surgery Center earned AAAHC accreditation.
More articles on accreditation:
Central Arkansas Surgical Center AAAHC accredited: 3 key notes
AAHHS/HFAP name Gary Ley executive director of strategic development: 3 insights
AAAHC accredits McCollough Plastic Surgery Clinic: 3 things to know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- AAAHC selected to accredit more than 70 correctional health facilities: 4 insights
- GI leader to know: Dr. Brennan Spiegel of Cedars-Sinai
- First impressions matter — AGA shares 5 CV mistakes gastroenterologists should avoid
- Nate Silver: Republican healthcare bill unpopular: 5 insights
- Capital One closes $30.5M loan for medical office building acquisition: 4 insights