10 HFAP-Accredited Facilities Named Distinguished Hospital
Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program that were honored as a Healthgrades 2013 Distinguished Hospital.
The award recognizes the top 5 percent of hospitals in the country for clinical excellence, measuring outcomes across 19 of 27 most common inpatient procedures. Additional factors considered include risk-adjusted mortality and in-hospital complications.
HFAP facilities recognized include:
• John C. Lincoln Deer Valley Hospital of Phoenix
• Memorial Hospital of Belleville, Ill.
• Resurrection Medical Center of Chicago
• Franciscan St. Francis Health of Indianapolis
• Indiana University Health Arnett Hospital of Lafayette
• Mercy Health Partners Hackley Campus of Muskegon, Mich.
• Metro Health Hospital of Wyoming
• Mount Clemens (Mich.) Regional Medical Center
• Grandview Medical Center of Dayton
• South Pointe Hospital of Warrensville Heights (Ohio)
More Articles on HFAP:
Key Issues in Healthcare Facility Accreditation
Accreditors as Partners: Choosing Accreditors That Align With Hospital Strategy
7 Steps to Align a Health System's Accreditation Programs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
WSJ Article urges patients to be informed about anesthesiaRead Now
- Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find out
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9 Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- Do I Really Need an Investment Advisor? The 9Reasons Physician-Investors Underperform Without Professional Management
- 3 market drivers of the movement of spine, total joint cases to ASCs
- Novel techniques for managing postoperative pain following orthopedic and spinal procedures performed in ambulatory setting