10 HFAP-Accredited Facilities Named Distinguished Hospital
The award recognizes the top 5 percent of hospitals in the country for clinical excellence, measuring outcomes across 19 of 27 most common inpatient procedures. Additional factors considered include risk-adjusted mortality and in-hospital complications.
HFAP facilities recognized include:
• John C. Lincoln Deer Valley Hospital of Phoenix
• Memorial Hospital of Belleville, Ill.
• Resurrection Medical Center of Chicago
• Franciscan St. Francis Health of Indianapolis
• Indiana University Health Arnett Hospital of Lafayette
• Mercy Health Partners Hackley Campus of Muskegon, Mich.
• Metro Health Hospital of Wyoming
• Mount Clemens (Mich.) Regional Medical Center
• Grandview Medical Center of Dayton
• South Pointe Hospital of Warrensville Heights (Ohio)
More Articles on HFAP:
Key Issues in Healthcare Facility Accreditation
Accreditors as Partners: Choosing Accreditors That Align With Hospital Strategy
7 Steps to Align a Health System's Accreditation Programs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Participants race to increase colon cancer awareness during 2017 Greater Chattanooga Rump Run 5K and Fun Walk: 4 takeaways
- US woman dies from superbug resistant to 26 antibiotics — 8 things to know
- Healthcare nanotechnology market to grow at a CAGR above 12% till 2024
- American Anesthesiology to exhibit at ASA's Practice Management 2017: 3 things to know
- Gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumor patients utilize combination therapy: 5 study insights