10 ASCs recently achieving accreditation
Lakeshore Eye Surgery Center (St. Clair Lake, Mich.)
Surgery Center of Greater Nashua (N.H.)
San Antonio Gastroenterology Endoscopy Center
Red River Surgery Center (Shreveport, La.)
Temecula Valley Endoscopy Center (Murrieta, Calif.)
Arkansas Valley Surgery Center (Canon City, Colo.)
Pacific Surgery Center (Burbank, Calif.)
Hudson Crossing Surgery Center (Fort Lee, N.J.)
Bethesda Outpatient Surgery Center (Boynton Beach, Fla.)
Coral Springs (Fla.) Surgical Center
More Articles on Accreditation:
Lakeshore Eye Surgery Center Achieves AAAHC Accreditation
CMS Mandates Accredited Organizations Report IC Breaches to State
Joint Commission Releases Updated Ambulatory Surgery Activity Guide
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Republicans pull AHCA: 7 key notes
- The out-of-network co-pay conundrum – To waive or not to waive ... And how?
- Mobile apps equally effective as in-person visit following ambulatory surgery: 4 things to know
- Ambulatory services market to increase at 6% CAGR through 2024: 5 notes
- Dr. Cheryl Pegus: 5 strategies to becoming a physician leader