Vanderbilt University Medical Center Names Dr. Andrew Shaw Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology Division Chief
Andrew Shaw, MBBS, chief of division of cardiothoracic anesthesiology.
Dr. Shaw has practiced cardiothoracic anesthesiology and critical care medicine for more than 20 years in the United Kingdom and the United States. He has co-authored three textbooks and more than 120 original papers. He has previously as an associate professor in Durham, N.C.-based Duke University's division of cardiothoracic anesthesiology and critical care medicine.
Dr. Shaw earned his medical degree at St. Bartholomew's Hospital Medical College, University of London, in the United Kingdom. He also completed his residency and fellowship training in the U.K.
More Articles on Anesthesia:MEDNAX Acquires Anesthesia and Pain Management Group
Anesthesiologist Compensation: 5 Points
Dr. Guy Cavaliere Joins AllCare Clinical Associates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
ASA urges Senate Finance Committee working group to include chronic pain in discussions: 4 quick factsRead Now
- An increase in healthcare spending — 10 things to know
- K2M launches 2nd generation spinal deformity system in the U.S.: 5 things to know
- Marsh Foundation receives CARF accreditation — 6 things to know
- Avera St. Lukes buys Dakota Plains Surgical Center for $36.9M — 5 things to know
- Texas Health Surgery Center Rockwall files form D — 4 things to know