Utah pain practice touts new office, physician: 3 key notes
St. George, Utah-based Desert Pain Specialists is opening a second office in Cedar City, Utah, and adding Ryan Workman, MD, to its staff, St. George News reports.
Here's what you should know:
1. Dr. Workman is an interventional pain care specialist.
2. He began his career after earning his osteopathic medicine degree from Glendale-based Midwestern University/Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed an internship and residency at Tucson-based University of Arizona and a fellowship at Hanover, N.H.-based Dartmouth College.
3. Dr. Workman will join Court Empey, MD, and Spencer Wells, MD, along with a staff of seven nurse practitioners at Desert Pain Specialists.
More articles on anesthesia:
8 things to know about anesthesiologist compensation in 2017
American Health Council adds Dr. Richard Hughes to physician board: 4 insights
American Health Council adds Dr. Fouad Souki to education board: 4 key notes
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CDC chief fears deadly Candida auris could spread: 6 notes
- Survey says 33% of providers using telehealth services
- Payer group advocates for continuing cost sharing reductions — 4 key notes
- The Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety adds associate editors
- Northwest Ohio Orthopedics & Sports Medicine opening surgery center: 4 key notes