US Anesthesia Partners Acquires Greater Houston Anesthesiology
USAP will provide practice management and business support services for GHA, an anesthesia group of 400 anesthesia providers and 220 physicians.
USAP offers practice management services to anesthesiologists and is backed by Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
CMS Releases Updated Locale Specific Anesthesia Conversion Rate
Novitas Expected to Revise Limits to Anesthesia Coverage
6 ASC Characteristics That Matter to Anesthesiologists
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Physician salary up 2.5%, healthcare execs drop 12.9%: 6 notes on medical professional salary
- 5 key notes on procedures CMS may remove from inpatient-only; total knee replacement a step closer
- Castle Connolly recognizes Dr. Semih Gungor as a top NY doctor: 4 things to know
- Penn State researchers develop care plan for Crohn's disease complications: 5 insights
- Study finds dietary fiber may reduce IBD flares: 5 insights