US Anesthesia Partners Acquires Greater Houston AnesthesiologyU.S. Anesthesia Partners has acquired Greater Houston Anesthesiology, which will serve as USAP's cornerstone affiliated practice, according to the Fort Mill Times.
USAP will provide practice management and business support services for GHA, an anesthesia group of 400 anesthesia providers and 220 physicians.
USAP offers practice management services to anesthesiologists and is backed by Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
CMS Releases Updated Locale Specific Anesthesia Conversion Rate
Novitas Expected to Revise Limits to Anesthesia Coverage
6 ASC Characteristics That Matter to Anesthesiologists
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Mazor Robotics Sells Renaissance Spine System to Russian Oncology Center
- EOS imaging Expands Asian Distribution to 6 Countries
- 4 Reasons ICD-10 is Important to Healthcare
- Facilities Should Renew Efforts to Have Disaster Procedures in Place
- Dr. Jonathan Trobe Receives Kaiser Permanente Award for Excellence in Teaching