US Anesthesia Partners Acquires Greater Houston Anesthesiology
Fort Mill Times.
USAP will provide practice management and business support services for GHA, an anesthesia group of 400 anesthesia providers and 220 physicians.
USAP offers practice management services to anesthesiologists and is backed by Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
CMS Releases Updated Locale Specific Anesthesia Conversion Rate
Novitas Expected to Revise Limits to Anesthesia Coverage
6 ASC Characteristics That Matter to Anesthesiologists
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Dr. Michael Hicks to serve as UNT Health Science Center's EVP of clinical affairsRead Now
- Breaking boundaries: 2 international partnerships in the ASC industry
- 4 thoughts on GI innovation from Phil Doyle of Olympus
- An Untapped Market: How Marrick Medical Finance is making it possible for ASCs to increase patient volume
- MEDNAX acquires MEMAC Associates
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Faisal Bhinder of Capital Digestive Care