US Anesthesia Partners Acquires Greater Houston Anesthesiology
USAP will provide practice management and business support services for GHA, an anesthesia group of 400 anesthesia providers and 220 physicians.
USAP offers practice management services to anesthesiologists and is backed by Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
CMS Releases Updated Locale Specific Anesthesia Conversion Rate
Novitas Expected to Revise Limits to Anesthesia Coverage
6 ASC Characteristics That Matter to Anesthesiologists
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Evaluating pain management protocols in the age of new patient care models
- Are more physician-owned hospitals on the horizon? Legislation introduced to lift the ban
- Trump plans to roll out healthcare plan in March — 4 points
- 10 most common sentinel events in Q2 2016
- Patient expectation correlates to physician antibodies prescribing patterns