Teleflex Releases AutoFuser Disposable Pain Pump
Fort Mill Times.
The pain pump is part of the Limerick, Pa.-based company's Arrow pain management product line. The pump is designed to release continuous analgesia for peripheral nerve blocks or local anesthesia applications.
The disposable AutoFuser also allows the patient to administer a controlled amount of analgesia to a specific site without interrupting the continuous medication infusion, according to the report.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
Class 1 Recall Issued for GE Giraffe and Panda Resuscitation Systems
Study: Pain From Minor Procedures High, Not Always Well Managed
FDA Issues Device Quality Concern Notice to Hospira
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Researchers develop new chronic pain scoring systemRead Now
- 5 recent ASC industry leadership moves – Feb. 26, 2015
- Joint Commission, National Quality Forum give 3 patient safety, quality awards
- Foundation HealthCare CEO to present at the ROTH Capital Partners 27th Annual Growth Stock Conference
- FDA clears 4 GI/endoscopy devices in February
- UCLA patient sues Olympus, Boston Scientific product earns FDA clearance & more – 6 GI/endoscopy company key notes