Teleflex Releases AutoFuser Disposable Pain Pump
Fort Mill Times.
The pain pump is part of the Limerick, Pa.-based company's Arrow pain management product line. The pump is designed to release continuous analgesia for peripheral nerve blocks or local anesthesia applications.
The disposable AutoFuser also allows the patient to administer a controlled amount of analgesia to a specific site without interrupting the continuous medication infusion, according to the report.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
Class 1 Recall Issued for GE Giraffe and Panda Resuscitation Systems
Study: Pain From Minor Procedures High, Not Always Well Managed
FDA Issues Device Quality Concern Notice to Hospira
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Male & female anesthesiologists: 8 statistics on compensation, satisfactionRead Now
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today