Teleflex Releases AutoFuser Disposable Pain Pump
Fort Mill Times.
The pain pump is part of the Limerick, Pa.-based company's Arrow pain management product line. The pump is designed to release continuous analgesia for peripheral nerve blocks or local anesthesia applications.
The disposable AutoFuser also allows the patient to administer a controlled amount of analgesia to a specific site without interrupting the continuous medication infusion, according to the report.
More Articles on Anesthesia:
Class 1 Recall Issued for GE Giraffe and Panda Resuscitation Systems
Study: Pain From Minor Procedures High, Not Always Well Managed
FDA Issues Device Quality Concern Notice to Hospira
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
AORN to update guidelines for local anesthesia careRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014