Teleflex Presents at Networking World Anesthesia Convention Congress in Austria
presented its comprehensive anesthesia portfolio, including regional anesthesia, at the Networking World Anesthesia Convention Congress in Vienna, Austria.
During the conference, Teleflex presented a number of products featuring its Z-Blocker bronchus blocker as well as the LMA laryngeal mask portfolio including the LMA Supreme second generation airway with gastric access.
Teleflex is a global provider of medical devices for critical care, urology and surgery.
More Articles on Anesthesia:TeamHealth Acquires Professional Anesthesia Services
12 Challenges for Anesthesia Groups Next Year
Anesthesia Group Acquisition Activity Grows in 2013
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Medaxion raises $1.3M for mobile anesthesia solutions: 5 things to knowRead Now
- Gawley Plastic Surgery Center offers newly FDA approved submental fat treatment: 4 key notes
- Olympus names ProVation MD as recommended EndoWorks replacement: 4 key notes
- CMS proposes ASC policy, payment changes for 2016: 8 things to know
- 7 things to know about the need for more primary care physicians
- Health insurance premiums rise faster than income — 5 key notes