Teleflex Presents at Networking World Anesthesia Convention Congress in Austria
presented its comprehensive anesthesia portfolio, including regional anesthesia, at the Networking World Anesthesia Convention Congress in Vienna, Austria.
During the conference, Teleflex presented a number of products featuring its Z-Blocker bronchus blocker as well as the LMA laryngeal mask portfolio including the LMA Supreme second generation airway with gastric access.
Teleflex is a global provider of medical devices for critical care, urology and surgery.
More Articles on Anesthesia:TeamHealth Acquires Professional Anesthesia Services
12 Challenges for Anesthesia Groups Next Year
Anesthesia Group Acquisition Activity Grows in 2013
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
NAPA Dr. Joseph Marino to study treatment for postoperative pain reliefRead Now
- Engage the disengaged: 9 tips for underperforming employees
- Flexion Therapeutics prices underwritten public offering of 5.04M shares
- CMS approves Yorkville Endoscopy's plan to stay open
- Trio Consulting acquires iMedX's transcription firm for VA, DoD medical facilities
- Dr. Guarav Singhvi meets Rep. Dr. Raul Ruiz for physician policy issue discussion